Vision, Values and Aims
Our vision is to be an outstanding school where children are happy and safe, staff are valued, parents are engaged and the community is proud. All members of our school community will work together to be the best they can be.
Children will live the “REACH” values.
Our ‘REACH’ school values will be the main focus of everyday life in school, including whole school assemblies. The children and staff ‘live’ the vision and values. House points and rewards are awarded for children demonstrating our values in school.
The children and their future are at the centre of all we do.
• encourages each child to have a voice and participate in all aspects of school life;
• is happy, safe, nurturing and offers a broad, balanced curriculum;
• develops enquiring minds, independence and the confidence to make choices;
• develops healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living;
• develops opportunities beyond the classroom to enable children to learn about the world they live in;
• looks to the future, embracing the role of new technologies;
• encourages the whole community to do their best, to develop professionally and academically;
• works closely in partnership with parents, other schools and the wider community.
Click here for more information.